Friday, August 30, 2013

You can't stop looking at Elle.

For the last three days I have had this song stuck in my head! I saw the cow singing it on T.V. and something about the chorus of this one gets me. I even walked through the Publix yesterday evening singing it so much that as we passed the seafood counter Chad loudly sings " My swagger's in check." I hope the girl standing there knew the song anyways. I love how a simple trip to the grocery store is the highlight of my afternoon, and how he can make me smile and giggle over the silliest things.
 
 
(Hopefully I did this right and it will play)

My sister told me yesterday that my blog has taken a weird twist. All I can really say to that is sorry I'm kind of a weird girl : ) and as long as my baby still loves me I am good with that. We have been talking about going ahead and buying a house here in our neighborhood instead of just renting our place. It really is a good investment it would cut a little off our bills every month and then we would own instead of just paying for someone else's place. Not to mention that I will greatly enjoy being able to do whatever I want with it and not worry that the landlord will be like WTF did you do??



I also decided to get impatient and call the Taco Mac myself yesterday. The girl I talked to said that the manager told her they were still reviewing applications, but they would be in touch with me. : ) I really hope this is a good thing it sounds like a positive answer to me, but then again I am a total optimist in almost every situation. Chad tells me that is one of those little things he loves about me, when he sees the glass as half empty I come along and go hey it's half full look at all this good stuff. Oh side note his toes are still pink! hee hee hee. It's our weekend with his boys and Bryce is getting announced as a JR. Viking tonight at the high school game so Mr. Wonderful will be going to that to take lots of pictures and pick them up.




We have fun plans for this weekend. It's a long weekend for us because of the Monday holiday and it is also the last weekend the pool will be open in our community : ( I wish they weren't shutting it down already, but that's just they way they do it here, Memorial day to Labor day. So anyways we are going to have a cook out up there with my best friend and her son. Thinking grilled chicken, potato salad and maybe some chips and dip?? I am sure all the kids and the adults will have a great time since we always do when we get together. And my girl could use some fun free time anyways, it's hard being a single mom, trust me I know.





OK so today I am going to look into expanding the business (www.therightsideofthebed.com) I have been reading about how to sell our products on Ebay. Bet you didn't know that there was an adult section on Ebay huh? Anyways from what I have understood it is a viable resource so I am going to check it out. The biggest problem that I have run into while discussing the business with other people is "Oh I can't order from you I know you and you will see what I get." Believe me I understand that thought process that is why we have set our sight up to be as anonymous as possible. The only think we get to see is what was ordered not who ordered it. No name, no credit card info, no address. I get an email address in case there is a problem and I will gladly send you a discount code to use on another order, but that is all there is, so go order stuff and have some FUN of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment