Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh Elle........


You know you are a writer when you go out on date night looking all hot and end up writing the first 5 chapters in your new book while the stud muffin you are with plays poker. Sadly I have no idea how to play poker even though he wishes I would play with  him. I guess I need to brush up on online five card hold 'em so I can bet his tail lol. I did have 4 different men walk up to me and ask me about what I was writing and tell me about ideas for books they had themselves. I guess it is not every day you meet someone who has actually published a book, I  know I have not run into any to tell the truth, but when people find out that I really am working my a$$ off to become a well known author they all have a story in their head to tell me about. I have been asked to co-write, ghost write, and just write for them all kinds of wonderful stories. Good thing I haven't decided to steal any of their great ideas that they share with me : ) (No I really wouldn't those are original ideas and they should all sit down and put it on paper) However I did get an awesome cheese steak sandwich and a couple of margaritas out of date night, oh yes an a very drunk Mr. Wonderful that I tried to take advantage of when I got him home and we will just say he was not up for it. *wink wink* Sorry babe, and Sheila if you read this lol.
(See hot mama and my puppy)


Next on the list Mr. Wonderful has decided that he will start his own blog and I will be sure to figure out how to link to it so you can read all his thoughts too. His will most likely be more business related, but the first one was all family. Nice to know some of what he is thinking : ) As I type this I am a little unhappy with him, yes even we argue from time to time, and even though this is kind of a biggie hopefully we can work this out and move on from it.
(pretty guy huh? )

My son tells me tonight that next time his dad asks to get him for some time to tell him just for a few hours..... which is strange for him. Usually he wants to be with his dad all the time, but last time he went he didn't call me like he usually does or as often so when I finally got to talk to him he sounded different. I guess funny is a good way to put it, but he didn't really talk and wasn't answering my questions about how the last couple of days had been. After getting off the phone with him, and let me add I was not a happy mommy when I did, his dad started texting me acting very upset about a part of the conversation I had with Zach. Here is the strange part I was unaware that he was even listening to my conversation with my son and when I asked him about it he stumbled across with Zach was already back asleep, but when he brought him the phone back he said something about it..... All in 30 seconds right?? Sounds fishy to me. Anyways now it has been 2 weekends since his dad has asked to get him. We don't have any kind of visitation set up through the courts we just get along well enough to where he says hey can I get him and I say sure so honestly he got the good end out of this because he sees his son way more than most dads get to when they go through a court and I get a break from Zach for a little while anyways and he does try to do his best to help out and go above and beyond even just child support for Zach to make sure he has a good life and even helps with Jay some too. I wish everyone had a good relationship like we do with their ex's. Anyways now it is coming out from Zach that his little step brother told a fib on him and I don't think dad or step mom believed Zach since little step brother is only 3 so they don't think he would tell a fib, but I know at almost 12 Zach isn't going to be hitting the little guy no matter what. I guess I am going to have to give him a call and figure out what the deal is cuz it looks like Zach might be back slidding on how much time he is wanting to spend with his father and we have a deal that I will never tell Bryan that he can not see his son as long as his son does not say he doesn't want to see him.

 
So as much as I wont be looking forward to this one I guess I get to make that phone call and swear his father to secrecy before I give him the scoop. : ) I figured eventually it would become a small issue, good thing Zach doesn't usually let things bother him for long after he gets to tell mom. I love having such a good relationship with both of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment