Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And then........

Today is one of those days where I get annoyed with the way the house looks so I start changing things around. I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days yesterday evening when we were down at the pool. Mr. Wonderful was asked to do the pool monitoring for a few hours last night so I made dinner and took it down to him and got to spend a few hours outside of the house at the pool hanging out. When it was closing time he went around and checked everything he was supposed to and locked up the gates and things and I went around and fixed all the chairs so that they were all lined up and around the tables the way they looked best. OCD kicking in there, but it seems to have passed over to today as well. I rearranged the living room with the help of Bryce a few weeks ago, but sadly I didn't think about the way we had set the couch up and it was taking up way to much space in the living room. So I had to move things around and push the couch up against the wall instead of using a small space behind the couch to hide things I need in the living room, but didn't want everyone to see when they walked in the house, like the two bins of jackets we have collected. (No hall closet sucks) I need to get Mr. Wonderful to build me one of those fake mud room looking things I keep seeing all over pintrest. It would be a total space saver and help keep the living room picked up that much more and all moms are happy with the idea of things being easier to keep cleaned up.

(See Mr. Wonderful this is what I want)


Still no phone call about the job, but I am trying to keep myself busy so that it doesn't drive me crazy thinking about it. I think today, after I finish with the living room and kitchen I will probably move the furniture around in the bedroom. I've been wanting to put the bed on a different wall for a couple of weeks now, but just haven't taken the time to do it. That bed is heavy and I am not looking forward to the actual lifting part. I told Chad not long ago it's a good thing we don't have tons of extra money because he would go to work one day and when he came home one of the rooms in our house would be a different color than when he left lol. He said that would be fine and keep things interesting. I love that about him, I can do whatever I want to the house and he is just fine with it.



Since it is such a nice cool day out today I have turned off the air and opened the windows to air the house out. I know it is important to get that nasty stale air out sometimes, but I try to keep the house clean all the time to the point where Chad actually starts fussing at me later in the evenings to just sit down for a little while : ) like I said OCD kicks in and I just go nuts. Of course the ex wife is all the time trying to say that my house is dirty and nasty and that we live in a gross way. I hate to tell her my house isn't like her house with a pile of dirty laundry leaning on the pile of washed laundry sitting on the floor. Yeah I know EEEEWWWW!!!!! I understand that when people have children things get spilled and not wiped up or toys and belongings get left in the living room floor and dishes pile up from every meal and all the snacks in between, but there is a difference between living in your home and just being nasty. ~~ Sorry everyone this is her new rant about why she isn't going to let the kids come over. I can't wait for the contempt case to hurry up and get here and for the custody case to bite her in her nasty butt.



New subject..... Mr. Wonderful and I went into the club house to look around last night and it will be perfect for the reception! We are the cheapest people in the world when it comes to wedding planning lol, found a place to have the wedding for free, found a minister willing to do the whole thing for nothing more than a plate of food, and now we have a place to do the reception too. All the money we save on reservations means we might actually be able to have a beautiful wedding and not spend a million dollars. I also have been shopping Ebay for a wedding dress, brides maids dresses and even the flower girl dresses after a trip to the David's Bridal and seeing how much they wanted for a super small selection of dresses that I didn't even like I decided to think outside the box so to speak. The only reason I haven't just insisted we "run off" and do it is because my dad would be so upset with not being able to give me away and my sister would kick my butt for not having her in my wedding. She said she had never been in a wedding before which almost made me choke. I have been in more weddings than I care to think about, I kind of just thought it was a universal thing to be in weddings. Oh well at some point ( no date set yet) she wont be able to say that again.  I love you Chad and I can't wait to say I do forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment