Thursday, September 12, 2013

What the Elle is wrong with this month?

I know I haven't posted in about two weeks, but I have had a sh*t ton of things going on this month. Most of which I don't even want to think about let alone post on here so we are going to pretend for a few minutes that these things are not going on : ) I have actually had a request to start writing again so here it goes. (Thank you Christy for keeping me straight!!)



On a brighter note: I love Chad! He is a wonderful, caring, loving man who supports me in all that I do. Which is why I am very excited to spend the rest of my life with him. Sadly we will not be getting married on Saturday as we had originally planned. We had decided to just wait a little longer and let things calm down in our life and get some thing taken care of again before we spend the money to have a big old wedding for all our friends and family that can make it. Of course we have also talked about just running off and getting married in the court house and then having a real wedding later. That way we could go ahead and do it and still keep the family speaking to us by having a ceremony they can all come to as well.  Part of the problem is I am impatient about becoming Mrs. Reeves hehehe. Both of his parents have told us to go for it in fact they both wanted to know why we haven't already.



Speaking of his parents, his father got bad news from the doctor yesterday. He has been fighting lung cancer as long as I have known him and we found out yesterday that it has spread to his brain and my be untreatable at this point. I am very sad about this because I was greatly looking forward to finally meeting my father -in-law and it doesn't seem that I will be able to now. I still have a fantastic mother-in-law to meet and her equally fantastic husband to meet and I look forward to that day as well, but I had wanted to meet the man who fathered my Mr. Wonderful face to face. I also feel horrible for Chad's step mother and his little sister who is only 6 and is losing her father at such a young age. She is such a special little girl and I love more than anything to her him answer the phone when she calls and say hey baby girl what are you up to? And then she tells him he is a punk and she is going to kick his butt! : ) Wonderful child and I just love her already.


 
This really is Chad's little sister. Isn't she the cutest!!!!


I have a job interview in tomorrow in a bakery! I am not sure if I am going to be able to take the job honestly because it is much farther away than I thought, but I would love to get paid to bake cupcakes and things. Even if the shift does start at 4 a.m. and is 5 days a week. Shoot the paper was 2:30 a.m. and 7 days a week so this should be easy in comparison lol. My best friend Amber may be able to swing me a job working with her which will be the sh*t all on it's own. We would have a freaking awesome time getting to work together and since we are both serious LEO women we would kick a$$ and take names : ) and have far to much fun the process. OK well I guess it's time to go back to the real world and take care of business there. I will try to do better than one post in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment