Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mr. Wonderful and the rest of Elle's amazing family

First of all 33 years ago today the most amazing man in this whole world was born. I love him so much and we have been through a ton together and somehow it just keeps making us stronger. So even though he is going to hate me for this (he doesn't do birthdays) Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful! And thank you Sheila for giving birth to his stubborn, hard headed, grumpy self. I don't know what I would do with out him.
Here is the sexy beast himself :) I love you Mr. Wonderful.

Well today is the day! Zachary is coming home from his first five day stay with his dad and I am not gonna lie I'm a little nervous to be getting him back for my five days because he, like all kids especially almost teenagers, gets that attitude when he stops getting his way. Only reason I am worried about any of it is because his dad has been playing the fun dad all week and let him have company for the entire time he was there. (yeah even the school nights) And that is a total no, no at our house because I want to be sure he is well rested for school (go figure) So he may be less that loving to me when he stops getting to do all play. And don't even ask what kind of parent would let their kid be spending the night for five days at someone else's house even during the week, because you got me on that one. I know if Zach wasn't staying with his dad he sure wouldn't be.

My little stinker getting ready for one of his football games last season. Can't wait to see him play again next season (on the middle school team YAY!!)


Jason has really enjoyed being the only kid in the house these last five days, just like I knew he would lol. Little stinker will gladly not share the computer, PlayStation, T.V., or his mama at all times. I started moving the beds in his room around yesterday before I went to work. I couldn't finish in time though so when I got home the first thing out of his mouth was "Mama! What did you do to my room?" He actually really liked it all except that he wanted the bed by the wall not the door, because according to Jay "sleeping by the door is just creepy." I hope Zach likes it too.

I couldn't have one of them in a football picture and not the other. Jay cool over here with mom's sun glasses looking all good after his game.

For the last year we have been having issues with our dishwasher. We have talked to the manager here and even the managers boss and were told they would have someone look at it, which they did (eventually) and he said that we will just have to have a replacement and some pipe work done. Apparently whoever put the dishwasher in put the water pipe in wrong and so anytime we run the garbage disposal it goes into the pipe that is supposed to push water into the dishwasher. Which then means any nasty food or whatever goes into the dishwasher all over the dishes I am trying to get clean. Yuck! So..... I am very happy to report that we have a guy coming out today to fix the problem and install a new dishwasher since our old one has started to make some bad noises and has even leaked on me twice now. Happy! Happy! Happy! This is the best part about renting for sure lol.



I love being able to sit here in the mornings and catch up on my shows and sip my tea in the quiet. I love my family more than anything, but they are very loud :) so when I have a small amount of time to just sit and be still and quiet I enjoy every bit of it. What I need to be doing is vacuuming my living room floor instead of sitting here, but I will get to that soon enough. I have a bad habit of letting the house work slide on days I have to go to work and I need to get over that! Mr. Wonderful says it's not all my responsibility, but I don't like when other people do it for me so I try to get everything done before they get home. Guess that's the price you pay when you get OCD about how things are done. Usually my day off is cleaning day, but last week and this week I have been given one of the weekend days off and no one wants to clean house when the family is home and you could be having fun with them instead?


I found a pretty craft on pintrest for Christmas and I think I will work on it soon. Maybe not today, but if I have time then I will :) It's fairly simple and all I really have to do is slap some paint on a piece of wood I already have and then put a word on it. It's not at all hard, but for some reason I think it is very pretty. I may set it on the porch after I am done with it since I totally flaked on decorating at Halloween :( I was having too much fun making two face come to life and Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday..... I don't even make turkey for thanksgiving. It's usually sushi or something equally as different. But this year we are going to have to eat early since my Zach attack is going to be heading to his fathers half way through the day and we are going to have our friend Ryan over too which the boys are all excited about. They call him "the kid" because they think he acts like a big kid and they love having him around. In my opinion you can't have enough people around you that love you and blood doesn't make you family the connection you have with people does. I am not sure what Ryan's official title in our family would be other than "the kid" but I don't care either we are just happy to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment