Thursday, November 14, 2013

Around the corner from Elle's world

There is a place that overlaps with it called Dee Dee's world LOL. For those of you who don't know I do have a sister who is lovingly called Dee Dee by my children. I know I have posted about my sister before, but today I thought I would take a minute and write a post about her business. It isn't a brand new thing I know she did open her online etsy store My little heart strings last year and only decided to run it for a short few months and then she shut it down for the season. This year she opened it back up for orders earlier than last year and is still going strong!!! I hope she decides  to leave it open all year this year because I  really do think she would have a following even during non winter months. She makes the most beautiful crochet items. I have a hat that she made me and I love it and wear it all the time, and while I have a more traditional hat she makes some of the most freaking awesome character hats you have ever seen!!!!

What little girl doesn't want a pink minion???


 Not to mention the beautiful scarves and boot cuffs that she has created and I just saw online (Yes I follow my sisters store online) she is going to start making full sized leg warmers that look like they would not only keep your legs nice and snug but would be so comfortable you might never take them off!!!!

:) Yay for leg warmers!!!


 Ok so here is the link to her store EVERYONE should go check it out and order some amazing hand made things from her. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyLittleHeartStrings  best part when you are looking at her creations and you fall in love with one or two (and you will) she will do a rush order if you just got to have it now for a little extra. She also just added a GA bulldog hat with or without a bow : ) My Zach loves it already and I will most likely have to be getting him one. I wonder if I could talk her into making it into a stuffed animal instead of a hat.... ????? hrmmmmm.

Pretty good job for a girl who doesn't even like the bulldogs.



Seriously though just go check her out and don't forget to notice what a beautiful little female model and what handsome little male models she has on there too. (Those would be my sweet little niece and crazy little nephews lol)
Run for your lives it's Zombie Drew!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
 
 
*I love you Desiree and I am so proud of what you are doing*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment