Monday, November 11, 2013

A new chapter in Elle's world.

Well it's been awhile since I posted last. We have had some really crazy busy last few weeks. First of all Halloween went over great! Jay's costume totally ended up being amazing even though I messed up three pairs of pants, had to cut the neck out of a turtle neck, and bleach out a grey vest that used to be a woman's sweater type, but after I got it all dyed (turned out purple not black) and Jason's face painted he was a very happy young man and other kids kept saying "cool look he is two face" Score!!!
The best part of the night to me was when the boys walked up to one of the last houses we went to and the little boy came out to give them candy. He looked at Jay and said hey you are two face, and then he looked at Zach and said I have no idea who you are. LOL that's what happens when you pull half your costume off in the car son.

 Zachary's costume was much easier to take care of. I found him a zip up vest that was already black and painted S.W.A.T on the front of it, he wore a black shirt and I even found him a pair of sweat pants that looked just like cargo pants, but they were much warmer for after dark trick or treating!


 And of course as the mom I had to dress up as well. I found an amazing skirt and top at the good will and all I had to do was get some flowers and hot glue them to a clip for my hair and paint my face and I was good to go. I dressed up like the Dia de los muertos lady (pretty much a very pretty sugar skull face) which is a mexican holiday that honors the memories of dead family and friends. I made sure to look up what it was all about before I decided that was what I wanted to be just in case lol.

(not me but this is the same idea anyways)


Life after Halloween however got a little more complicated. My Alice started getting sick one day last week and she seemed to just have an upset stomach. She kept trying to throw something up, but there was no nasty poop or anything to go along with it. She laid around for most of the day and we all went to bed that night with her sleeping under my bed. Mr. Wonderful woke me up the next morning and said that I had to get up now because she had climbed up into the bed with the boys and died. We were all so sad to have her go so unexpectedly and both boys cried when I sent them to the showers to get clean while Mr. Wonderful and I cleaned up the beds. I know I will miss my girl very much and please no one say would you like to have another dog because I just don't think we want another any time soon.
(R.I.P. my sweet Alice)

So after all that excitement and emotional roller coaster today was also extremely emotional for me. My ex has been seeing Zach for about a year pretty regularly, after being gone mostly for the last 11 years, and today was court day. I have known it was coming for quite some time I just haven't said anything to many people because I just didn't want the extra stress of having a million people telling me what I should be doing when it came to my son. I was totally ready to fight tooth and nail for my son against him, but when I sat Zach down and made him tell me something other than I don't know what I want, it came out that he would really like to have equal time between us. So as the adults and parents the ex and I sat down and came to an agreement we can both live with that would let us have equal time with Zach and still keep him in the same school and with his friends. Right now we are trying it out with a temporary order, but it looks like we are both going to end up with five days of having him and then the other will have him for five days. It makes me very sad to think he will be gone that much, but I have to remember it is what will make Zach happy and is probably best for him right now and of course since his father and I are speaking if something changes and it turns into a situation that doesn't work we have already agreed that we will talk that out too. I know it is much better for Zach to see his parents working together to put his best interest first, instead of seeing us fight it out in court with all the name calling and bashing going on.

(I love you my son and I always will. No matter what! I know this is really what you want and so I did my best to give it to you. I will miss you terribly when you are away from me, but I will never stop loving you.) 


With that said I have to say that some people are just a$$ h*les!!!!! They just are not happy without causing trouble and drama for other people. Wonder why I kicked them out of my life in the first place. Someone who was supposed to be my best friend for years showed up in court today to testify against me even though we had already worked out the issue of what was going to be best for Zach. And then that bi*ch had the nerve to make a comment about how she was so glad she hadn't had to testify because she just wasn't looking forward to that. WTF ever!!!! No one else even bothered to come because everything was settled. I really can't even tell everyone how glad and happy I am that I know what she is all about and that I have no interest in EVER being friends with someone like that again. OK end of rant!


No comments:

Post a Comment