Monday, December 2, 2013

In~laws for Elle

So Mr. Wonderful and I have been together for almost 2 years now and we haven't really done a lot when it come to meeting the family so to speak. He of course knows my sister and brother in law since they introduced us :) and he did meet my dad over the summer when he came for an over night stay, but I have not met anyone in his family.... yet..... That's right folks I am meeting the soon to be in laws. Mr. Wonderful's mother and husband will be coming to town this weekend. I feel almost silly for being so excited to meet them, I haven't had to "meet the parents" so to speak in YEARS.

This should be fun.......


Which means that now I am feeling the pressure of running around and getting the whole house spotless and perfect. Only problem is that I have no motivation to get off my butt and do it! I had Sunday off, but I have to work every day until they get here other than that. Luckily the kids were back in school today so I could get some cleaning done today. Seems like a great reason to do some spring cleaning just in the winter.I do love the look on his face when he comes home and sees the living room really clean one day and then the next day the bedroom looks really good. It makes him very happy and I like when he is happy.

LOL oh my.... I couldn't help it babe. I love you so much, but my mom should
 have warned me about the maintenance man for sure.


We got our Christmas tree in the last couple of days. We actually ended up with two trees thanks to the generosity of a few people who were just looking to get rid of them. I took one to work because the boss man was going to have to go buy one and since we don't really need two I thought it would be a nice thing to do and since Mr. Wonderful agreed that's what we did. I had to go get lights, garland, ornament and a tree skirt for our tree this year. We moved into our house on December 15th last year and just didn't have time to get a tree up and going so we just skipped it since the boys already know the "big Santa secret" and it didn't bother them even a little to get their new DSI's out of their stocking instead of from under a tree. :) Glad to know they just want the presents lol. I was recently called a bad mother for this fact of course my answer to that is fu#k off b!tch. Especially from the person who thought they were so much better of a parent than me, but of course they beat their children (literally) with a cord from a game controller until the poor child is screaming for them to stop and then they still don't. (Yeah with me on the phone so I can hear the whole thing. No wonder we aren't friends any more) And while I'm on the subject who let's their 13 year old daughter spend the night with a boy that she has had a crush on for 4 nights sleeping in the same room????? I'm just sayin'.

This is very true, especially with a 12 year old who wants an iphone 5.



Ok so I love the new Joe Boxer Christmas commercial!! Every time it comes on if I am on the computer or in the other room I have to stop what I am doing so that I can watch it. So here it is for everyone else to enjoy. :) Well the female readers will anyways.


Merry Christmas everyone!! Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment