Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Elle's back......

So I haven't posted in a LONG time because I got word that some people who have done nothing but try to cause trouble for us have been looking at my blog and taking bits, pieces and jokes from it to twist around and make us look bad. Of course when I stopped posting they then tried to say we were doing things to them personally to cause us more trouble. I swear some people are never happy and can't stand to see others who are. I am sure they will nose around my blog before much longer and see this and know it is all about them and I would like to say Hey why not get a life of your own and mind your own business for a change? Just sayin'! (Because the next time I get word that you are trying to cause trouble for my family I will be posting your name and all you and your families short comings and problems for the wonderful world wide web to read about.)



Ok so now that that is over. I have been having a few great weeks at work. I always get about 30 hours a week scheduled, but they have a habit of asking me to work more, or fill in for someone or change my schedule around before the end of the week. I work with some really amazing people who I have enjoyed their company and I have learned to do some new things that I had never tried before so that keeps me interested in the job. I have been there almost 4 weeks and yesterday they asked me if I would go down to another store and do a full day of training other people. It was a 15 hour day and I couldn't do it because I have all 4 of the boys for the long weekend, but it was flattering just to be asked and told I was good enough at my job after such a short time to actually show other people how to do it. : ) Super exciting!



I have been playing this great online game on my FB called Here Be Monsters. The best part in my mind is the fact that you don't have to have all your friends on FB play because you can have up to 100 buddies that aren't your friends play with you. Which is awesome in my world because while I have other games that I play sometimes I get stuck on a game or a level because I don't have enough friends playing to keep going. (super annoying) Anyways this is a fun game that I can get all the things I need myself by either making them, harvesting them, or finding them. It is simple enough for the boys to play, but interactive enough to where adults like to play as well, as long as you can read you can pretty much figure out what you have to do on the game. So if you aren't playing yet you should be : )



So the boys were asking before it got cool out if we could go camping.... here is the problem my idea of camping is a hotel room : ) But as long as I can bring my blow up mattress and I have my personal heater (Mr. Wonderful) sleeping in the same bed/sleeping bag I think I might be alright. So I am working on planning a nice little trip for our family that will include at least one night of camping, tent and all. I am wanting to take them to a place in Pine Mountain in south Georgia called Wild Animal Safari. Zach, Jay and I have been once before, quite a few years ago, and we had the best time! Our favorite part was by far the giraffes, Too Tall and Rosie, who would come right up to the car and put their heads in the windows looking for something to eat. Basically you can either drive your own car, rent a van, or ride a tour bus through the park feeding the animals along the way, and of course when they see you coming they come running because they know you have food and they will let you touch them if you are also willing to feed them. I have the best picture of my sister kissing a giraffe nose that is poking through the window, and her husband holding onto her shoulders trying to pull her away from it.  * side note: I would NOT drive my own car through the place just because when we went before I watched a guy in a truck pull up beside one of the big cow like creatures and while they were looking at it the dang cow put it's whole body along the side of the truck and shook it all over the place. Then it dropped the truck and all I could do was hope that it didn't mess up the suspension or tires on their truck. http://www.animalsafari.com/Georgia/ is their web page and if anyone wants to check out their pictures, prices and other info about them then this is the place to check it out. There is a camp grounds really close to safari so I am thinking that would be a good place to camp out : ) I am sure that the boys will love it, and if we stay more than one day then the camp ground might be a nice place to go fishing or just spend some time outside without the TV or computer (Yikes for everyone in our family)

 
 
I must be missing my little lady because when I ran to the grocery store I heard a song on the radio that my little lady was singing the last time she was over and made me think of her. So...... This one is for you Abby baby, since you know every word to this song and sing it just as well if not better than Miranda. : )
 



No comments:

Post a Comment